A small collection of short poems (no. 1)

Today, I decided to post an article in English. Why is that? Well, basically, because I find it so much easier to express feelings in this language. Yes, I've written some poems in Slovak as well, but I'm not so sure if they are accurate to be posted at the moment. Maybe there comes the day, it will be on the page. These poems may sound a little bit pessimistic, so I'd rather warn you in advance. 




THE DAY I DIE,
White roses will lie
Up upon my grave
Baby, don’t feel the blame.
Don’t be in pain…
The whole thing was my plan.
Just please put that roses there,
Don’t feel as if it was unfair.
I’ll be happy after all
This is my last call
Hope you’ll remember me well
Farewell, friend, farewell. 


TO COMPLETE A LIFE

What it means to complete a life?
To me, it means to die
For perfection you strive
For their happiness, and their pride
Once the thing is finished
All your afford has vanished
Thou spirit screams
At the moment... Eaten by neglected dreams.

CONFESSION
I am here and I confess…

My heart is a complete mess.
I committed all the sins
Lord, pardon me, please.
Humbly before you I stand
Asking you to be my friend.
Someone who could make me safe
Your presence I'll forever crave.


TEMPORARY PEACE
Your silence speaks
For a heart that freaks.
It’s never chilled
Till it gets healed.
So soothe me, baby, please
I need to get some temporary peace.

Let me know if you liked this small sample of my works. Each and every feedback is useful. :) 

Komentáre